Depression has a way of making you feel like there’s no way to make it through;
like you don’t matter anymore;
and like those dark, heavy feelings you can’t seem to shake are never going to go away.
We’re here to tell you:
You matter, your story is important, and we can help you.
At Peak Wellness, we want to hear your story and provide guidance to help you move forward.
You don’t have to carry the weight of depression alone.
For many people, the idea of going to counseling for depression can feel really sterile, impersonal, or intimidating—but that’s not how we do it at Peak.
From the moment you walk in our door, we’re going to take care of you.
You’ll first meet your care coordinator, whose entire job is to simply listen to what you’ve got going on, and determine how we can best help you.
No judgement. No waiting.
In most cases, you’ll be able to sit down with a counselor the very same day you come in.
Every person’s treatment path is different, but some of the most common counseling options our clients find helpful include:
- Individual counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (learning how to change thought patterns that make you feel negative or upset)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (learning techniques like mindfulness, emotional regulation, and how to balance priorities so you can enjoy your life more)
- Group therapy and support groups set up by age, life stage, and mental health concern
- Peer depression specialists (group or one-on-one)
- People who have successfully completed depression treatment and can speak to you from personal experience
If you’re worried about the cost of coming in to see us, don’t be. It’s our goal to offer services to everyone who needs them, and we’ll work with you to make your care affordable and accessible.
Plus, it’s your choice how often you see us. We don’t require any “set” amount of appointments, and with office hours until 8 p.m. in most of our locations, you can schedule visits at times that work for you.
Depression can feel scary and isolating, but we want you to know:
You’re not alone; you don’t have to keep trying TO do it alone; and we’re here to help you. We won’t give up on you.
Stop by your local Peak office to get started… whenever you’re ready.