Youth Substance Abuse Treatment
Caring experts in preventing and treating substance abuse
A fully licensed private clinic with multiple locations in southeastern Wyoming, Peak Wellness Center offers a range of adolescent substance abuse treatment options:
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Chemical Abuse Treatment (CAT)
- Referral to inpatient treatment for acute care
- 8-week Adolescent Substance Abuse Group
- Combined therapies and programs
We customize our proven programs for your child’s needs, circumstances, challenges, strengths and hopes. It’s our goal to help your child achieve not just abstinence from substance use but a healthy lifestyle supported by greater stability, confidence and skills for life-long success.
Addressing all aspects of substance abuse
A core part of substance abuse treatment at Peak is identifying individual needs and finding better, healthier ways to meet them. We look at many factors and influences:
- Underlying mental health issues
- Living situations and family dynamics
- Food and nutrition
- School experiences
- Social and community influences
- Financial circumstances
- Past experiences
Once we have a solid understanding of what’s happening, we can come up with a clear, customized family action plan. In addition to immediate treatment, it may include:
- Life skills training
- Family counseling and support
- Recreational and social programs
- Parenting classes
Youth substance abuse treatment at Peak involves doing everything we can to help your child become his or her best self.
We can help you right away
If you have concerns that your child may have substance abuse problems or be at risk, please contact us at any time.
We can advise you on options, next steps and getting started.