Peak Wellness Center
Forms in English
- New client application & health history [PDF]
- Confidential information release form [PDF] - authorization to share your health care information with persons you choose
- Client handbook [PDF]
Forms in Spanish | Formularios en Español
- Solicitud de nuevos clientes y su historial de salud
- Autorización para la divulgación de información confidencial - a personas elegidas por Usted
Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Mental Health America
- Mental Health Matters
- Military Mental Health
- National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- WyomingWellness.com / Wyoming Association of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Ombudsman (for Wyoming)
- Mental health conditions we treat
Substance Abuse Resources
Insurance & Healthcare Reform
We contract with these and other insurance agencies:
- CIGNA (Formerly Great West)
- TriWest (Active Duty; must have referral; only pays for eligible providers)
- BCBS (includes Federal BCBS and KidCare Chip)
- Medicare (Must see a LCSW, MD, DO, or Nurse Practitioner for Medicare to pay)
- RR Medicare (Must see a LCSW, MD, DO, or Nurse Practitioner for Medicare to pay)
- Wyoming Medicaid
If your insurance company is not on the list, visit our Fees & Insurance page to learn what questions to ask your insurance company to learn if your plan covers Peak services.
New federal insurance regulations require health insurance companies to cover mental health care services and pre-existing conditions in ways that were not covered before.
This means many people now have easier access to affordable mental health care.
- Enroll Wyoming
- HealthCare.gov Link to WY Resources
- Or call 2-1-1 to talk with a live person about your questions
Health Insurance Marketplace Call Center
TTY users -1-855-889-4325 FREE
Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Many low income individuals and families in Wyoming qualify for free or low-cost insurance through the Medicaid and CHIP programs.
In the process of applying for health insurance through the Affordable Care Health Insurance Marketplace via Enroll Wyoming you will learn whether you and/or your family qualifies for Medicaid or CHIP.
You may also complete this online survey at HealthCare.gov to check your eligibility.
As described on the Medicare website, “Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD).”
If you are eligible for Medicare and have not yet enrolled, you can learn more about it and enroll online.