We are happy to bill any insurance/3rd party payor on your behalf for your services with Peak. We are contracted with several insurance companies. Those include, but are not limited to:
- TriWest (Active Duty must have referral-only pays for eligible providers)
- BCBS (includes Federal BCBS and KidCare Chip)
- CIGNA (Formerly Great West)
- Medicare (Must see a LCSW, MD, DO, or Nurse Practitioner for Medicare to pay)
- RR Medicare (Must see a LCSW, MD, DO, or Nurse Practitioner for Medicare to pay)
- Wyoming Medicaid
Please call your insurance company prior to seeking services to see if they list Peak Wellness Center as "in-network" and if there are any special requirements for authorization, type of provider you see, and what your benefits are.
Some insurance companies reimburse for only selected, eligible providers. Peak Wellness will make every effort to assign you to an eligible provider. However, we cannot guarantee that the provider you see will be eligible for reimbursement by your insurance company.