Easy Steps To Get Started
The first 6 steps of your journey to greater mental health and wellness
It’s our goal to make it as easy, convenient and as straightforward as possible to enroll in our private, nonprofit services at Peak Wellness Center.
2. Fill out the New Client paperwork
To save time at your first appointment, if possible please download and complete the New Client Paperwork and bring it with you. You may also fill out the forms at our office.
- New client application & health history [PDF]
- Confidential information release form [PDF] - authorization to share your health care information with persons you choose
- Solicitud de nuevos clientes y su historial de salud [PDF]
- Autorización para la divulgación de información confidencial [PDF] - a personas elegidas por Usted
If you would like help filling out your forms, we will be happy to help you. Just visit one of our locations and ask for assistance at the front desk.
3. Bring these items to your first appointment
- Photo identification (driver’s license, State-issued ID card, military ID)
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- Proof of income for all household family members (if requesting financial assistance)
- Court documents (if applicable)