Working with local organizations to serve Wyoming citizens
Peak Wellness Center works closely with state, county and local government and community organizations to ensure individuals and families in our communities have the support they need health and success. Peak’s community partners include both our funding agencies and organizations offering specific support services.
Peak partners with these and other organizations:
- State, county and city departments of health
- Wyoming Medication Donation Program
- Prescription Drug Assistance Program (PDAP)
- K-12 schools
- Colleges and universities
- United Way
- Law enforcement agencies
- Social services
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Wyoming Quit Tobacco Program
Partner with us
We’re always interested in expanding our network of support organizations, so please contact us if you have ideas about how your organization might work with Peak to support our community’s needs.